It's not very often that I get a good picture of Kaylee. She is always hiding behind a silly face with her tongue hanging out or just being weird. But you know, that's just Kaylee, she is a little coo-coo. Aunt Sarah took these pictures of her one afternoon and they are perfect. They are just Kay, totally her personality, just calm, just silly and just happy.



I love my Kaylee, I was watching her the other day with Aubree. She is the best second mom Aubree could ask for. She takes such good care of Aubree. Just recently Aubree moved into Kaylee's room. I was a little nervous about the whole thing, I was afraid Aubree would wake her up in the night or that Kaylee would wake Aubree up in the morning when she gets up for school. But we had to do it, we had to separate Spencer and Jake, they needed a little space; that and an attitude adjustment. So far there hasn't been any problems.Last Saturday I was laying in bed and I heard Aubree crying. Forgetting she was sharing a room with Kay I tried to ignore it for a couple minutes then I realized she was probably waking up Kaylee, so I ran in there. There was Kaylee just sitting on her ladder to her bunk bed holding Aubree cuddling her with her blanket and just rocking her back and forth and talking soft to her. When I walked in Kaylee says, "Sorry mom I got right out of bed when she started to cry so she wouldn't wake you up. I think she is just sad because she wants you." I thought that was so sweet of Kaylee that she was thinking of me, that she was trying hard to take care of her baby sister. That's just how Kaylee is, she is thoughtful and has a big heart. She will always be the first to recognize when she has done something wrong and will always be the first to say, "I'm sorry." She can be such an angel sometimes!
No comments:
Post a Comment