Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I wish I could have posted all 78 pictures on here but...

Aubree and I stopped at the park yesterday to get a few good picture of her cute 2 year old self.
She looks so big with a ponytail! I could barely get it all in but she's still adorable :)!
I brought this flower so that I could tickler her, in hopes to get a smile, but she just wanted to play with it the whole time! 
So pretty...
She wasn't a fan of this big mossy tree at first, but she warmed up to it!
Happy birthday to our sweet sweet Aubree!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh! Soo cute! Great job mom!

Heather said...

Your blog is just lovely! Nice job!

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...