Jake gave a speech on JFK, he did a good job and he looked so sharp. He wore his new suit so that he would look like JFK. What a stud muffin...
Her are her glasses, she wore them everywhere we went!
All the while, Mike and the kids played with Yaya, Papa, Grandma Karma, and their cousins.
I had a birthday and got to spend it with lots of friends, got the royal treatment of cupcakes and pizza with the kids by day and Cheesecake factory by night yummy!!
Hey look they even wrote my name on my plate, they wrote it wrong but hey, it looked cool.
We went sledding, I'm not sure who had more fun... mom and dad, or the kids!!!! It was a blast.
We also went to Ethan's Baptism, that was fun the see our Bultez cousins!!! Look at the two handsome 8 year olds in their suits...
Mike turned into a girl, cute huh?!
Aubree fell asleep on the floor and...
I did some craft projects in the kids room, inspired by Ana White (warning: Don't go on to her blog unless you have nothing to do for the next 6 hours, you'll be sucked in and then won't sleep for days!!!!)
And that's what's been happening in the Edson household for the last 67 days in case you were wondering :)!
Oh and I also started a new adventure :) lil' Chickadees, wish me luck!!







1 comment:
Way to go with the summing up of the last 2 months! I love the wall project. It looks really cool. Good luck with daycare. Any kid will be lucky to come to your house!
Post a Comment