We took the kids to Hollywood Connection, it's this big family fun center with rides, mini golf, skating, bumper cars...the kids had a blast. I think Spencer's favorite thing was the bumper cars or mini golf. Minus the getting lost :( part. I thought he was with Kaylee and she thought he was with me, anyway it's never very fun hearing over the intercom, "Will the mother of Spencer Edson please come to the security desk." AHHHH...But he loved it until then. Aubree's favorite thing was the dragon ride. I can't tell you how many times I had to take her on that! Oh my goodness! And then we left and she cried and cried and cried for the dragon ride. I think Jake and Kaylee's favorite part was that it was pretty empty and they were old enough that I let them run around on their own and do whatever they wanted! Freedom!The kids had a blast with the Whites, they always do. They all get along so well and never bother me with the, 'I'm bored". It's so enjoyable being on vacation sometimes!
After the Whites, Mike and the kids headed to Aunt Sarah's and I headed to Salt Lake to see Sarah Bakker and help her out for the weekend. I decided to take Aubree with me this time so she could play with Charlie. Here they are watching their Care Bears :)! They were so cute together and got along so well!
Amanda threw Sarah a shower on Saturday and sadly I didn't take a single picture :(! It was really fun, I got to see Kathy, their mom, and our friend Ann flew in so it was fun to see her too! It was a fun weekend but it was short. I'm always sad to say good bye to Sarah, for some reason it's so hard! I just wish she was closer to me so that I could help her more!

No comments:
Post a Comment