Thursday, January 19, 2012

Grandma Karma

Grandma Karma Edson passed away but with preschool I wasn't sure I could leave for 2 weeks (yes that is how long Mike wanted to go!) So he went and took a couple kids with him.  The original plan was to just take Spencer, because Kaylee already got to go to Utah on her own with Bultez Grandma awhile back and Aubree just needs her mommy and Jake well...he just needs his mommy too :)!  Then Kaylee I guess got to Mike's heart strings so at the last min we surprised her with a ticket too (at the airport) and she squalled with excitement and jumped for joy!!!  

Since I wasn't at the funeral you can read more about it and see pictures on Sarah's Blog (<-click here!).  













All I know is there was a lot of this:

 
And they were nice enough to send me a picture EVERY time.  My family is too good to me!

 And a lot of this:


Typical...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

yeah, that's us probably texting each other while in the same room instead of communicating with our voices

Miss Kelli said...

Probably!!

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...