Friday, March 30, 2012

Cousins

Spring break we were so lucky to get to have our cousins come.  It was a very short 3 days but we'll take what we can get.  Three days is better than none!! Kaylee and Aubree were so excited...here they are anxiously awaiting their arrival!!



On Aprils fools day Kaylee was trying to draw mustaches on everyone while they were sleeping.  It didn't work out too well but everyone was happy to let her put one on anyway.


On of the days we went to this rec center where they had a rock wall...everyone was a big fan, especially Spencer!!! Linnea and Kyle made it to the top after a couple tries!!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

We had so much fun. Thanks for hosting us!

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...