Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

So Aubree's hair is not greasy...she just got out of the bath!
There was an Easter thing at CCC this year and it was really fun! They had bunnies, races, an Easter egg hunt (of course), a bounce house and a build your own eater egg with the story of Easter.  Very cute and very fun and the kids got the mother load of candy and they were thrilled! (I was too, it was actually good candy. Like Snickers and butterfingers, not that gross waxy candy or just peppermints and gross gum!! I'll have to remember this for next year!!)
We met our little friend Olivia there.  Aubree loves her baby Olivia! They are very cute together!!
We lucked out this year too, it was a beautiful weekend for Easter, it was nice to see a little sun.


 THE HUNT BEGINS!!
 Aubree only wanted pink eggs of course!!
 See, mother load!!!


 On Sunday after dinner we had another little hunt of our own.  There's Mia and Aunt Pam's "adopted" grandson Austin :)!




Oh, yeah...so I'm a bad mom...I forgot to dye eggs this year.  Got the dye, just ran out of time? I guess?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

look at how long aubree's hair is getting!!! sheesh

Miss Kelli said...

Yeah and she wont ever let me do anything with it!! "I want it long!" she tells me every day!!

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...