Friday, February 17, 2012

Theatre Snobs





 Beauty and the Beast came to town so we thought it would be fun to take Jake and Kaylee!  They loved it and so did we!  Miss Kay has gotten herself into acting this year and is in a play "Into the Woods" you can see some pictures on their facebook page.  I really didn't get too many good ones but the directer did!!  She loved it and then, we had a Girls night and went and saw Wicked!  Another very fun play!!!

Here is Kay and her friend Alissa.  Kaylee was Bashful and Alissa was...hum...I'm not sure!  Anyhow, it was a very cute play and they did a great job.  I saw it THREE times!!
All Jenna wanted for he bday was to see wicked.  I had this genius plan that it wold be more fun if she got to take her 2 good friends and their moms :)!  Luckily Jenna's mom loves me and agreed that my plan was genius!!









No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...