Saturday, February 4, 2012

Aubs Had a Bday...

Apparently I was too busy running the best birthday party of the century and forgot to take any good pictures! So here are the highlights of Aubree's bday...it was superbowl Sunday so I decorated in as much pink as possible to make all the men squirm...ok and Aubs favorite color just so happens to be pink!!  We watched to superbowl (well I didn't...) ate, open presents, ate and ate some more.


 Aubree got lost of great things from her friends.  Lots of Strawberry shortcake and princess things.  She was delighted at each present!!

At preschool when it is your birthday you get this cute card and a free ice cream token from Mike's Drive In and we of course all sing to you...well when we sang to her, she of course cried and hated all the attention as you can see in the picture. 

Flashbacks from her first birthday (which you can see if you click here)!!  She wasn't really crying but she wasn't thrilled people we looking at her and singing :)!!

Oh Aubree your such a doll!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

lol. oh....,, lol. she's so funny

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...