Mike and I came home from a date Wednesday night and Spence was hanging out with Grandma in the family room. Then he stood up in the middle of the family room and I was pointing out to grandma his great balance and that he can stand up all by himself and then she says to him, walk to Gra'me and there he went three good steps and he made it to Grandma so of course the marathon was on, back and forth from Gra'me to Daddy, Gra'me to Daddy. All this time, he has had great balance but you ask him to walk to ya and he would throw himself on the floor and laugh...he thinks he is so funny!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finding Joy
As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...
-
I can't let a year go by and not go see my tulips! This trip was a spontaneous trip because the weather was nice and we're homesch...
-
Oh looky here, a hammock that works. It must be comfy too...nighty night Eric. The second half of our McCall trip was our annual camping tr...
-
Here was the "party" (I use that term loosely). Aubree wasn't a fan of diggin in the cake. She just refused. I don't ...


2 comments:
Oh he is so cute! Walking already!! Can't wait for Katie to start, she stands in the middle of the room too, so funny, just doesn't try to walk anywhere.
What's the big deal? Walking isn't all that neat. Now flying, that would be something.
Post a Comment