Thursday, May 1, 2008

first run of '08

Not that the weather has been all THAT bad, but not ideal jogging weather (I hate the cold). Then this morning I woke up and it was an exceptionally beautiful day and I would have been foolish not to go out and enjoy it. I got Jake off to pre-school and then waited for Spencer to wake up and he and I went for a little jog. I can't believe it is May and this is the first run of '08. I am spoiled and for Christmas Mike bought me an elliptical so sometimes it is just easier to do that early in the morning after I get Kay off to school and before Spencer wakes up. I do enjoy exercising outside over indoors but sometimes it is more convenient to just get it over with so you can start your day! Here is Spence getting ready...

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...