Tuesday, May 6, 2008

nakey nakey

As soon as I get that diaper off, he goes running. It's like you push some sort of eject button. As soon as you pull those tabs he is up and running. The other day I took off the diaper and he went running for his bike, as if he could get away faster. The other day I took off the diaper and yes he went running into his room and then a min later he comes to find me. He was like Lassy. He was trying to get me to follow him and then would point to the ground. He doesn't talk AT ALL, but he was making this noise as to say oh no. So I asked him, "Did you go potty on the floor?" He looked at the ground and nodded his head yes, it was almost sad. I think he actually felt bad! I followed him into his room and he went running to a little wet spot and made some more noise and pointed, here it is.


No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...