Tuesday, June 10, 2008

for SARAH...

Ya, ya I know it's been awhile!! Well somebody thought it would be a good idea to take a 4 credit class and cram it into just 5 weeks. Well the 5 weeks with long hours wasn't bad it was the 700 page text book that not only I had to read but had to study! It was also the 7 page paper that I had to write. So ya I have just been busy, not dead!
Now I play a little catch up this week. I am trying to date these in the order that they really happen and trying to remember everything that happened. There will be more to come but for now I need to get dressed. It's off to Indiana Jones! Well enjoy...

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...