Thursday, June 12, 2008

look who's growing up...

My little princess is growing up. She said the other day she didn't want a princess room any more. She said she wanted a High School Musical room. I agreed to change somethings around, but as we were going through her room...she didn't want any of her princess stuff. She says to me, "Mom I just don't like princess' anymore." AHHHH she is growing up. She's only seven! The other day I called her princess and she said with some sas...I'm NOT a princess!

Before...

After...Before...

After...
Of course she doesn't want a pink room anymore either...she wants it blue with a HSM border. I told her maybe we could find a HSM border that would match pink cuz I wasn't painting her room again!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yeash Kelly. I don't know what I'd do if I had a girl. You're a really great mom. :-)

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...