Friday, December 5, 2008

coal?

Jake and Kaylee are sitting here at breakfast fighting. I reminded them what a bummer it would be to just get a stocking full of coal this year. They did stop fighting, then Kaylee says in all seriousness, "But Mom I was kinda naughty last year and Santa didn't give me coal?" if you remember our Santa visit from last year you'll remember when Santa asked Kaylee if she was good, her response was, "well kinda". My response was, "well maybe Santa was just being nice, but two years in a row of being naughty CAN'T be good."

2 comments:

Sarah said...

shes too smart for you!! Sorry, you'll have to find a new tactic from now on.... But you have to admit, she is so much like her bratty father, right?

Maughan"sters" said...

Cute blog! Thanks for the invite. Now, you'll have to add our blog to your list! Happy Holidays!

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...