Thursday, February 19, 2009

for jennifer...

Ok I got a little carried away and took over 100 pictures. I tried really hard to delete some but they were all too cute. I tried to pick my 5 favorite to post, but again too cute, so enjoy...

Aubree's blessing pics

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see more. Do you need an extra helping hand?

Jennifer said...

Sooo beautiful. We will have fun posing her!

Papa-Yaya said...

Make sure you get a pic with you!!

Sarah said...

what a beautiful dress... where did you get it? she is so freaken cute.. i wish i could have been there. She is such a mini Jake. I love it. i want to squish her

Heather said...

I wouldn't have been able to narrow them down either! Beautiful!!!

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...