Monday, March 9, 2009

Disneyland here we come...AGAIN

Aubree had a few firsts the past 2 weeks. Her first trip to Yaya and Papa's house,









Her first airplane ride, her first trip to Disneyland,












First trip to the beach...and not even 2 months old. We hopped on a plane and headed to Cali for two weeks. First adventure, Disneyland. I know what your thinking...weren't they just at Disneyland? Yes we were, but a particular member of this family can't get enough of Disneyland. No this member of the family is not 8, 6 or 2 years old! Monday and Tuesday we went with Yaya and Papa. The kids had fun, they love to have their grandparents around. I can't speak for Yaya and Papa though...Who knows if they had fun...? Maybe this picture will give us the answer...That's them in the back row :)!So while other kids stand nicely for a picture with cute adorable smiles on, my kids hang out of cars mouths and make weird faces...
I wonder were they get it from...

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...