Jakey, I just hope you always love me this much! Love your lil' sis, Aubree!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
And the award goes to...?
Jake for sure wins the award for sweetest big brother. He loves his Aubree. He always gives her kisses goodnight, he always wants to hold her and love her. He is just a cutey. Since the weather was so nice I decided to move her swing outside. I thought she could use the fresh air and would have fun watching the kids play. Well I peak my head out the back door to find Jake who had pulled up a seat and was telling Aubree a story. Let me add that he was tell the story in his sweetest high pitched voice to capture her full attention. I don't really know what he was talking about, as soon as I snapped a picture he knew I was there. That darn camera always ruining the moment....JPG)
Jakey, I just hope you always love me this much! Love your lil' sis, Aubree!
Jakey, I just hope you always love me this much! Love your lil' sis, Aubree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finding Joy
As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...
-
I can't let a year go by and not go see my tulips! This trip was a spontaneous trip because the weather was nice and we're homesch...
-
Oh looky here, a hammock that works. It must be comfy too...nighty night Eric. The second half of our McCall trip was our annual camping tr...
-
Here was the "party" (I use that term loosely). Aubree wasn't a fan of diggin in the cake. She just refused. I don't ...
1 comment:
is that a wind up swing!!!!! i feel like im looking at a pic from the 70's
Post a Comment