Thursday, April 9, 2009
Snug as a bug in a rug...
I call this the baby straight jacket, maybe not the nicest sounding name. However, I couldn't come up with another name for it because it is very similar to a straight jacket. Jake saw this picture and he said, "Oh baby Aubree in her bean bag." Maybe we should stick with that.
Whatever the name, this thing is worth it's weight in gold. Aubree loves this little thing, she sleeps so well when I put her in it. And not to mention looks adorable too! It's getting a little too snug and I think by 2 and a half months they usually don't care to be swaddled anymore. However, I am not ready or willing to give this thing up yet, she loves it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finding Joy
As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...
-
It was Thursday morning; Spencer was in the car and I was just running up the stairs to get Aubree out of bed when the phone rang. I looked...
-
Jakey lost his first tooth. Notice it isn't one of the center teeth, I thought that was odd, but Jake didn't care, he was thrilled!...
-
I can't let a year go by and not go see my tulips! This trip was a spontaneous trip because the weather was nice and we're homesch...
1 comment:
Yes, yes! This is the first time we've had one of these (ours is called a kiddopotamus...why? no idea) and William LOVES it. It does such a good job of keeping his flailing arms secure, and that helps him sleep so much better. Yay for smart baby product inventors!
Post a Comment