So it's true, I have a foot fetish. Mike thinks I am weird, gross, crazy or whatever, but oh well! What can I say I love those little piggies. Kid's toes are just the cutest things ever. I could just kiss Aubree's little feet all day. Spencey's feet, well I can only pretend to kiss all day. They are just as cute but just not as clean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finding Joy
As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...
-
It was Thursday morning; Spencer was in the car and I was just running up the stairs to get Aubree out of bed when the phone rang. I looked...
-
Jakey lost his first tooth. Notice it isn't one of the center teeth, I thought that was odd, but Jake didn't care, he was thrilled!...
-
I can't let a year go by and not go see my tulips! This trip was a spontaneous trip because the weather was nice and we're homesch...
1 comment:
I love feet too! Baby feet! After that they are dirty or hairy!
How is it with 4 kids?
Post a Comment