Friday, April 10, 2009

GNO...

Kaylee has had a hard time waiting for Hannah Montana The Movie to come out. Every morning she would come downstairs, just 4 more days mom, just 3 more days mom! She was so excited to see it we decided to make it a girls night out. I called a couple other moms to see if they wanted to join in on the fun! We had Alison and her Mom, Katie and her mom, Alyssa and her mom and they brought Skyler and we brought Dakota. We took up the entire row, the moms on the ends and the girls in the middle. My favorite parts of the night was whenever Hannah would start singing all the little girls chimed in and sang along, it was funny!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...