Tuesday, June 9, 2009

first and last...

I stole this idea from my sister-in-law and thought it was dang cute...
Kaylee's first day of school...Kaylee's last day of school...
Jake's first day of school...Jake's last day of school...Spencer saying goodbye to the kids on their first day...Spencer saying hello to a long summer with brother and sister around...

Wow, that is amazing how much bigger and older ALL three look. Where is time going? When we get to heaven, can I have them just like they are now, or will they all be adults? I want them to be just as they are now...Well, I really only say that cause they are all asleep, so I don't really know what I want. Nevermind, they ARE the best kids in the world though, even though they fight way too much.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

spencer looks so different

Papa-Yaya said...

Those "stupid" pictures of Mike were taken with your camera, I don't have them. If you want to send them to me I will be glad to post them on my blog.

Erin said...

I'll take the "freeze them at this age" option too. Please? I think Spencer looks the most different as well. I guess the older they get, the less difference a year makes since it's a smaller percentage of their life. Can you even stand to think about how different Aubree will be in a year? Too much too fast!

Maughan"sters" said...

That is a fun idea...I'll have to try it next school year.
They are getting big; just judging from the pics! You need to come visit!!

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...