Thursday, June 4, 2009

the proud kindergartner

Jake had Kindergarten graduation this week. I am not sure I totally understand graduating from Kindergarten. I thought you only graduated from something when you moved schools...but whatever, Jake was proud and SO WAS I!!! Here is Jake with his carpool buddies, Brandon and Ella.This is his teacher Miss Shepard. This was her first year teaching and she was such a great teacher. Jake loved her. Everyday before he would leave school he would always give her a hug. And if you know how shy Jake is, you'd find that dang cute!And this is the teacher's aid, Teacher Terry, we love Teacher Terry. She worked in Kaylee's kindergarten class too and she is great!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...