Yaya asked me to send her some pictures of all the kids together. But of course nobody wanted to cooperate...that would have been too easy! In every picture at least two of them weren't looking. At least in this one it didn't matter because Spencer is just adorable! I gave up on group pictures and just started following them around taking pics. I think I took over 100 pictures so narrowing it down to just two each took me an hour...and I am not joking.
So there, Mike now you know what I do all day...look at pictures of our adorable children. Yes that is why the house is a mess and you have no clean underwear...
4 comments:
mike will never have clean underwear!! because after the first 2 minutes of wearing them,, hell get a fart stain in them! haha.. just kidding.. (not really) im gross
ps.. what luck that there were those really pretty flowers everywhere! they are so pretty! and i love how these pictures turned out. so clean and professional looking! what kidn of camera do you have? i want it!
So cute!
Thanks!!! Yes, they are precious.
Isn't it fun to see pictures of all your cute kiddos!? Those are cute!
Post a Comment