Wednesday, September 30, 2009

gno x2

The Yankees were in Seattle and Tim loves the Yankees so it called for a guy night out! (Mike - maybe you want to expound on this night...then again maybe not :/ !) Which also means girls night out! Aubree and I picked up Kaylee from school and hung out till dinner time. Kaylee wanted to invite her friend Lissa, to come along so we grabbed her and headed to Sweet Tomato. Not Kaylee's first choice but I think she ended up a fan. She wanted to go to Izzy's which I choked down once on her behalf, but I put my foot down this time and suggested Sweet Tomato. Which she was ok with when I told her it was a buffet all you can eat just like Izzy's but with GOOD food! What's with kids and this all you can eat thing? It's not like they eat anything any way! Maybe it's the dessert bar they love! It was a nice quiet night, and we even got to sleep in! And lucky Kaylee got to sleep with mom in her bed!

No comments:

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...