It went something like this...
Spencer comes down the stairs in tears and madness on his face. Mommy asks in her sweetest little mommy voice, "what happened to my Spencey?"
Spencer replies, "Jake hit me!"
Mommy then says, "Jakey hit you, do you want me to pinch his little bum!?"
Spencer still with tears in his eyes very seriously says, "well I have this stick," holding up a home depot paint stir stick.
In a more seriouse, but playing dumb, voice mommy asks, "Well what are we going to do with a stick?"
Spencer says still with sadness in his voice, "we could hit him?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finding Joy
As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...
-
I can't let a year go by and not go see my tulips! This trip was a spontaneous trip because the weather was nice and we're homesch...
-
Oh looky here, a hammock that works. It must be comfy too...nighty night Eric. The second half of our McCall trip was our annual camping tr...
-
Here was the "party" (I use that term loosely). Aubree wasn't a fan of diggin in the cake. She just refused. I don't ...
4 comments:
Sounds fair to me. You did ask him for a solution. Ha Ha Ha
Isn't that a daily occurance?! It is at my house!
Ohhh, Kelly! That is so funny! Can't say I blame him.
you need some new posts!!!
Post a Comment