Kaylee's best cousin forever, Jaime. Jaime and her family moved here back in July and she and Kaylee have been glued at the hip ever since! They could spend every waking moment together if we would let them. All summer long they took turns spending the night at each others houses and now that school has started we have had to spread out their visits much to their dismay! You would have never known that before July of 2010 these girl had never met!! They were made for each other :)!
Sunday, September 12, 2010
My BCF
Kaylee's best cousin forever, Jaime. Jaime and her family moved here back in July and she and Kaylee have been glued at the hip ever since! They could spend every waking moment together if we would let them. All summer long they took turns spending the night at each others houses and now that school has started we have had to spread out their visits much to their dismay! You would have never known that before July of 2010 these girl had never met!! They were made for each other :)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finding Joy
As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...
-
I can't let a year go by and not go see my tulips! This trip was a spontaneous trip because the weather was nice and we're homesch...
-
Oh looky here, a hammock that works. It must be comfy too...nighty night Eric. The second half of our McCall trip was our annual camping tr...
-
Here was the "party" (I use that term loosely). Aubree wasn't a fan of diggin in the cake. She just refused. I don't ...
2 comments:
so adorable!
Lucky girl! How fun to have a cousin nearby...does it make up for her not being thrilled about 4th grade? Or maybe things are improving there too? I like your blog's new look, Kelli!
Post a Comment