Monday, October 11, 2010

Dear Santa...

Not having a camera is horrid. I never thought of that as something that would torture me but it does. On our family reunion in July I saw the camera on the bed of our trailer and then never again after that...it's sad really that I can't seem to remember anything that's going on lately cuz I don't have a camera to document it! Yeah I have my phone and I have Mike's fancy camera that really I'm not allowed to use so...sorry for the no-post mode I am in.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I totally understand. Both our cameras are broken. It's no fun taking pictures with the disposable cameras I've been buying. The dumb thing is I could have bought a cheap digital camera with all the money I've spent on those dumb cameras and the film developing. :) Hope you get a camera again soon.

Terri said...

I'll put a bug in Mile's ear.

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...