Monday, January 24, 2011

Anger issues


"I JUST finished cleaning and vacuuming this entire house!! Who messed up the family room?!?!" Said mom.
"Me, I was mad at you." Said Spencer with a little smile on his face.

Steam is coming out my ears...why do I bother!?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

more importantly... why was he mad at you? there had to be a good reason

Miss Kelli said...

It's Spencer we are talking about...I probably looked at him funny!!

Sarah said...

I don't know... I learned from mikes blog that he has his reasons. they're just funny to me so I'm interested in what spencys reasons were at the time. he makes me laugh

Miss Kelli said...

Well then dang it I wish I remembered!!

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...