Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween? When was that?


Halloween, being on Sunday meant that we didn't go out trick-or-treating, however we hit a few parties. At church we had a Halloween Carnival and then the stake did a trunk or treat. I think the kids made out well in the candy department this year...I can't really remember back that far...nor can I remember how I got out of carving pumpkins. Yeah I know I'm kind of a Scrooge in the carving department....next year kids, next year!
Aubree made the cutest pink skeleton I've ever been. Spence was the most adorable dragon I've ever seen. Jake was a Bionical...very scary as you can see and Kaylee was Punky Brewster, and I don't have to tell you what Mike and I were...don't you love it!!?

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I will have you know there will be no fraternizing between the sheriff and inmates. Just be clear on that point. :)

Miss Kelli said...

course not...

Finding Joy

As I sat across from my friend, I looked at her sad countenance. Her dropped shoulders, look of despair & the lack of joy in her eyes. I...